Series IV : Orchestral Works
- Projected publication date : 2021
- Publisher : Elgar Works
- ISBN : 978-1-904856-34-4 (hardback)
- Editor : to be appointed
- Page size : 350 mm x 250 mm (portrait)
- Binding : cloth (hardback)
- Contents :
- The complete full scores, re-originated in their entirety, of Elgar's arrangements for orchestra of the following works :
- Atkins - Hymn Tune: 'Abide with Me'
- Bach - Fantasia and Fugue in C minor
- the coda to Bach - Toccata in F major BWV540
- Brewer - Emmaus
- Chopin - Funeral March from Piano Sonata Op.35
- Darwell - Hymn Tune: 'Rejoice the Lord is King'
- Handel - Overture in D minor
- Parry - Anthem: Jerusalem
- Purcell - Jehova, quam multi sunt hostes mei
- Trad - Anthem: 'The Holly and the Ivy'
- Wesley - Anthem: 'Let us lift up our hearts'
- A scholarly foreword recording the history of Elgar's composition of the works;
- A comparative description of all known source material;
- A comprehensive commentary detailing editorial decisions and amendments;
- An appendix containing all known sketches and unfinished works :
- A range of facsimiles illustrating significant features of the work's development;
- Composer's note recording the forces required
- The full libretti as printed in the vocal scores, with editorial amendments.